Sunday, October 16, 2016

There Goes the Bomb

 Everyone probably has a good bomber. I, on the other, did not own one up until about last week. Of course, I appreciated them and I most definitely noticed that they are a very staple piece within the 'hypebeast' kids, but I never actually wore them. I figured since Autumn is here, why not go with some new outerwear. After all, my personal style is ever changing into more boy-ish ways.
Cream/Off White Sweater: Lacoste
Black Trousers: Thrift Store
Navy/Embroidered Bomber: c/o StyleWe
Black Platform Shoes: Asos

2 lovely comments:

Holl JC said... [Reply]

That jacket is so so beautiful, I love it! x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Arianne said... [Reply]

This outfit is so sick! In love with your jacket and Asos platforms :)
Feel free to check out our latest post x
LOOK LOVE WEAR