Tuesday, July 19, 2016

New York Fashion Week: Men's S/S 2017

Although I always prefer the fall/winter seasons, this round of the New York men's collections ended great. Fashion week is always a busy and hectic one with trying to wake up early and catch the first show. This season, they opened up the Cadillac House, which is another platform in addition to Skylight Clarkson Square. 

Last season, I vlogged about fashion week, but it was a little too lengthy. This season, I put it into two parts. Please subscribe to my channel, check out both videos, and give a thumbs up!

Part 1:

Part 2:


All the designers that presented this season were amazing. Each with their own style, whether that's the pieces itself or how it was presented. Here are just a few of my favorite looks.
Timo Weiland / Nick Graham / Kenneth Ning
Carlos Campos / Ovadia & Sons / Tim Coppens
 John Elliot / Woodhouse / General Idea
Photos from: FashionGPS/NowFashion

0 lovely comments: