Friday, January 1, 2016

A Look Into 2015

Happy 2016!

This past year was something.  So many good's, but also so many bad's. In the end, I would say the good outweighed the bad. To start off my grateful list, I switched over to my current awesome modeling agency in the summer. But as a whole, if it wasn't for being signed ever, New York would never be in my plans until probably another few years. I have met so many creative and insanely nice people in NYC.

But most of all, I am thankful for being able to live through another year.

For people who are stuck in their comfort zone: try stepping out, or else you'll never grow as a person.

Here are a few of my achievements and events for 2015!
My first shoot in NYC on New Year's Eve with Andrea Bartley! Also, if you're in the NYC area and looking for a photographer, she's your go-to!
Attending the first ever, fashion week for men in NY.
Interview/shoot for a new online magazine, The Know It Alls.
Seeing the exhibit, China: Through the Looking Glass.
Rockaway Beach.
Living the brutal NYC winters.
Walking my first show for NYFW.
Part of my birthday spent at Coney Island.

0 lovely comments: