Sunday, August 9, 2015

Zebra Stripes

 I have been anticipating fall ever since fall ended. So when I realized that the weather was perfect enough to wear a long sleeved top, I most definitely took that to my advantage. For whatever reason, the temperature dropped from 'I'm standing here doing nothing and still sweating' to 'normal person with normal sweat glands'. 

On a given summer day, I would do without the layering, but for today I layered a dress over my shoulder padded top to give a little more to my look. Let's just hope the temperature continues to stay cool!
  • Black/white stripe dress: c/o DressLink
  • Black pointed shoulder top: c/o Oasap
  • Black/dark (dark) brown sandals: Zara
  • White backpack: TopShop

3 lovely comments:

Holl JC said... [Reply]

I just love how simple yet chic this outfit is! So gorgeous x

holljc.blogspot.co.k

Unknown said... [Reply]

cute black and white look!

http://layersofchic.com

Cília (When I grow up I want to be a granny) said... [Reply]

That dress is lovely! You look very cool in it!