Friday, April 10, 2015

Striped

For a long while, I sort of boycotted dresses and skirts. New York weather made me do it! Sure, I layered sweater tights over regular tights, but sometimes you just want to wear pants in the freezing, windy weather. My little boycott is over and I'm back to wearing dresses again. As for the ridiculous layering, I'm not sure when that will ever stop, but I don't mind it one bit.
  • Black/white dress: A'gaci
  • Beige coat: c/o Misguided
  • Denim button up: Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
  • Brown pointed boots: Luxury Rebel
  • Black purse: Goodwill
Photos by: Daniel Walters

2 lovely comments:

Holl JC said... [Reply]

This outfit is gorgeous, you look fab Sharena x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Life's a shoe said... [Reply]

great outfit! I love your coat!


lifeisashoe