Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Enamour Entirety - Armlet Line

It's been a long while since I've brought out new product to my jewelry shop, Enamour Entirety. For this spring/summer, I bring you guys my new line of armlets. Bracelets for your upper arm! I also made some additional slave bracelet pieces as well. Please be sure to head over and check out the new stuff! Thank you, guys!

Also, please check out my Poshmark. I'm trying to get rid of a lot of clothes I don't wear. Tops are only $10! and skirts are $15!

3 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

So skilled! Those are beautiful!

Laura
www.24-7style.com

Katharina Berghofer said... [Reply]

Love the jewellery, so pretty :)

xo Kat
www.katharinaberghofer.com

Unknown said... [Reply]

super pretty photos, you look amazing :) xx

dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts