Saturday, August 9, 2014

Miley Effin' Cyrus

 You guys may not agree with me on this, but Miley Cyrus is a total bad ass. Although I may not like some of the (weird/odd) things that she does, I love her mentality on life. As in, I like how she doesn't care what people think of her and does her own thing. That is totally relatable to current life because the majority of people are too scared to do what they really want to do or dress how they would like to dress. Everyone seems to be a follower nowadays because it's as if stepping out of the box is a sin. Most people are too worried of what others may think of them. Where's the originality!?

Anyways, I tried my best to channel my inner Miley without looking...provocative. As you scroll down, I changed a little bit and even added a fake nose stud (that you can't even see). When it came to accessorizing, I noticed Miley loves gold accents (like in her music video 23). That or just quirky stuff (like her instagram). If you guys are looking for jewelry, check out Fresh Trends!

I basically got inspired by her outfit from the AMA's.
  • Cat crop top: Borrowed from my sister! (Urban Outfitters)
  • Blue/white striped shorts: c/o Motel Rocks
  • Black booties: Zara
  • White purse: Aldo

5 lovely comments:

Holl JC said... [Reply]

You look freakin' awesome girl! x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

PrncszTffny said... [Reply]

Adore the shorts! Nice look



♥ http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

Unknown said... [Reply]

Ugh miley Cyrus concerts are the best, it's like a big ass broadway production with cool ass music, you look stunning, hope you had tons of fun!

xMM
THE LAME LIP

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said... [Reply]

What a darling look!
Especially for concert
wear that tee's just
purrrfect for the
occasion!

Thank you for the blog visit babe, hope to see you back soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Unknown said... [Reply]

This look is so cute! i love it. and just like Miley, I don't care what other people will say as long as I'm doing what makes me happy :)
Cheers! Take care!

http://myimperfectfantasy.blogspot.com/